Installing The Latest Software
Learn how to upgrade your Vega with the latest software, once you have downloaded it from this support section.
- Download and unzip the Vega software update, as described in the latest software download guide.
- Copy the Vega software upgrade file, vega_firmware.bin, into the micro SD card’s top-level folder, otherwise the Vega will not be able to locate the software upgrade.
- Insert the micro SD card into the Vega.
- Turn on the power to the Vega, or press the reset button if already powered.
- The Vega will detect the software upgrade and ask you whether you want to proceed with the upgrade or not.
- Press button A to accept the upgrade.
- The Vega will begin its upgrade process, and display a progress indication on the screen.
DO NOT turn off the Vega’s power, reset the Vega or turn off the TV until the upgrade is complete. The Vega will turn off and on automatically after completing the software upgrade.